The new APCO Virtual Classroom provides an engaging, interactive alternative to in-person training. Led by APCO Institute adjunct instructors, these courses offer all the benefits of the traditional classroom but with the safety and convenience of online instruction. And like our live classroom courses, certification can be earned in a few days compared to weeks with a traditional online course. Registration is now open for Public Safety Telecommunicator (PST) 1, 7th Edition, with the first class taking place August 17-21, 2020. For this initial class, APCO members automatically receive an additional $20 discount on registration fees.
- President’s Channel: Stepping Into the Role of Presidency: Thank You APCO Members!By Margie Moulin, APCO President As I step into the role of APCO International President, I feel extremely honored at the chance to serve the ... Continue
- APCO Seeks Comments on Three Candidate National StandardsAlexandria, Va. – The Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials (APCO) International released three Candidate American National Standards (ANS) for comments: The Public Safety Telecommunicator Critical ... Continue
- APCO Launches Virtual ClassroomToday APCO International launched the APCO Virtual Classroom that will offer live instruction led online in real-time by APCO Institute adjunct instructors. The virtual classroom ... Continue
- Silent Key: Richard “Dick” ReynoldsAPCO Life Member Richard “Dick” Reynolds, 76, passed away July 22 at his home in Felton, Delaware. After retiring from the Air Force, Reynolds went ... Continue
- Silent Key: Robert “Bob” BloomThe public safety community suffered a great loss on Monday, July 20, 2020, when Robert “Bob” Bloom died in a vehicle accident at the age ... Continue
More APCO News