Instructions for Filing Regional Plans Electronically With the FCC
- Go to the FCC’s ECFS page at www.fcc.gov/cgb/ecfs/
- Select “Submit a Filing”
- Enter your docket number under “proceeding”. Continue to fill in the cover sheet (see sample cover sheet below)
- At Block 12, select “Amendment”
- Upload your document(s) Cover letter, Amendment, etc.
- ECFS will generate a “Confirmation” that your filing has been accepted.
- File your dockets in both the WT 02-55 (Rebanding docket) and the RPC’s NPSPAC docket. Refer to https://www.fcc.gov/general/800-mhz-rpc-directory to find your region’s NPSPAC docket.
- Send an email to John Evanoff to advise that you’ve filed your notification of intent to file either a streamlined amendment or a full amendment (requires letters of concurrence).