Worth 1 CDE | Free for APCO members
For years, RapidSOS’s innovative emergency response data platform has been connecting 9-1-1 and first responders with the life-saving data they need, when they need it. Now through its RapidSOS Ready Emergency Community, RapidSOS is teaming up with leading Public Safety partners like NICE to solve other challenges.
RapidSOS helps emergency services respond faster, but after an incident happens, the focus invariably shifts to understanding what happened and how to do better next time. Without the ability to access data on incident reconstruction, many 9-1-1 centers find enhancing incident performance to be challenging.
In this webinar, NICE and RapidSOS will explain how to empower your 9-1-1 center to:
- Capture, store and correlate RapidSOS data with other 9-1-1 data sources for comprehensive incident reconstruction
- Better understand whether your telecommunicators are using RapidSOS data effectively to deliver life-saving services and intelligent response
- Leverage 9-1-1 performance dashboards for data-driven decision-making and continuous refinement and improvement of emergency response
- Karen Carlson, PSAP Product Manager, NICE, and former 911 Operations Manager at Brown County Public Safety Communications and Management Information Coordinator at FoxComm, Wisconsin
- Karin Marquez, Senior Director of Public Safety, RapidSOS
- Patrick Botz, Director of Engagement, NICE Public Safety