This course examines how bullying occurs and how to combat the issue. The eight-hour course explores the nature of the problem, its impact on people and organizations, corrective actions that can be taken, and steps to foster and maintain civility in the communications center. This course aims to help students develop the skills needed to effectively practice civil behavior, as well as demonstrate different ways organizations can systematically combat bullying and cultivate civility in the workplace.
- Behaviors associated with bullying
- Impact on individuals
- Impact on communications center operations
- Communications center management’s responsibility to act
- Civility and incivility in the workplace
- Overcoming incivility in the workplace and cultivating civility
- Conflict resolution
- Writing and implementing a civility policy
Perfect for a one-day pre-conference or post-conference course
CDEs Earned: 8
|Contract||1 day||Contact us for pricing||Contact us for pricing|
* You must be a current Associate, Full or Commercial member to receive member discounts on all courses. Online members receive member discounts on online courses only.
Late fee $25 (applied 10 days prior to course start date)
Tuition includes a comprehensive course manual and all certification fees.
Additional shipping fees may apply for international shipments.
Tuition for live courses does not include travel, lodging, meals or other costs. Online class tuition does not include web access fees or other local internet/web-related costs. Successful students will earn APCO Institute certification.