Public Safety Practitioner Membership
APCO membership is available to public safety professionals who staff, manage, design, construct, install, command or operate a communications center and/or supporting information system.
Joining APCO International connects you with these benefits:
- Conferences and Events - Learn, network with peers and see the latest products and services at APCO events. Members receive a discount on select events.
- PSConnect - 24/7 access to a forum where you can share ideas and connect with your peers.
- Mentoring and Leadership Opportunities - Only members can join one of APCO's influential committees that shape our industry.
- Public Safety Communications - APCO International's bi-monthly print and digital magazine, the authoritative source of information on public safety communications worldwide. Online members receive only the electronic version.
- PSC eNews - Weekly electronic newsletter with industry updates and APCO news to keep you connected and up-to-date.
- Membership Minute - Members-only monthly email with updates and news about APCO and the industry.
Training & Career Advancement
- APCO Institute - Real world training with online and in-person courses instructed by the industry’s best. Members receive a discount.
- Career Center - For jobseekers and employers, an unmatched opportunity to connect. Members receive discounted job postings.
- Webinars - Live and recorded web seminars on current issues and events, including Text to 911 and CyberSecurity. Members receive free or discounted access.
- Awards and Recognition Programs - Designations and awards recognizing the industry’s top achievers for their hard work and dedication.
Technical Assistance and Resources
- Frequency Coordination - APCO’s spectrum management arm, providing comprehensive radio frequency management for public safety agencies.
- Licensing - Full-service licensing preparation with a staff experienced in application preparation and processing, licensing policies and procedures, and the coordination process.
- License Management - Providing peace of mind by reviewing your call sign to ensure it is current and that future FCC changes and time sensitive requirements are adhered to and supported.
- Comm Center & 9-1-1 - Services, resources and technical experts to answer your most difficult questions on issues such as broadband, narrowbanding, 800MHz, interoperability and interference.
- By joining APCO you will have a voice and it will be heard. APCO advocates on your behalf addressing issues that affect the public safety communications industry and keeps you informed on the latest developments.
APCO has partnered with AVIS to provide its members with discounts and quality service.
For More Information
- Download the Public Safety Practitioner Membership Brochure
- Contact Rebecca Hull at [email protected]
Ready to Join?