Public Safety Practitioner Membership
APCO membership is available to public safety professionals who staff, manage, design, construct, install, command or operate an emergency communications center (ECC) and/or supporting information system.
Joining APCO International connects you with these benefits:
- Conferences and Events - Learn, network with peers and see the latest products and services at APCO events.Members receive a discount on select events.
- PSConnect - 24/7 access to a forum where you can share ideas and connect with your peers.
- Mentoring and Leadership Opportunities - Only members can join one of APCO's influential committees that shape our industry.
- Public Safety Communications - APCO International's bi-monthly print and digital magazine; the authoritative source of information on public safety communications worldwide. Online members receive only the electronic version.
- PSC eNews - Weekly electronic newsletter with industry updates and APCO news to keep you connected and up-to-date.
- Membership Minute - Members-only monthly email with updates and news about APCO and the industry.
Training & Career Advancement
- APCO Institute - Real world training with online and in-person courses instructed by the industry’s best. Members receive a discount.
- Career Center - For jobseekers and employers, an unmatched opportunity to connect. Members receive discounted job postings.
- Webinars - Live and recorded webinars providing on-demand learning on current issues and events. Members receive free or discounted access.
- Awards and Recognition Programs - Designations and awards recognizing the industry’s top achievers for their hard work and dedication.
Technical Assistance and Resources
- Frequency Coordination - APCO’s spectrum management department (AFC), providing comprehensive radio frequency management for ECCs.
- Licensing - Full-service licensing preparation with a staff experienced in application preparation and processing, licensing policies and procedures, and the coordination process.
- License Management - Providing peace of mind by reviewing your call sign to ensure it is current and that future FCC changes and time sensitive requirements are adhered to and supported.
- 9-1-1 Resources & Expertise - Services, resources and technical experts to answer your most difficult questions on issues such as broadband, narrowbanding, 800MHz, interoperability and interference.
- APCO Consulting Services - Unbiased, vendor-neutral, comprehensive professional review of an agency's emergency communications needs and programs
- By joining APCO you will have a voice and it will be heard. APCO advocates for the policies, regulation and legislation most important to you.
APCO has partnered with companies to provide members with discounts.
- LegalShield legal services / identity theft
For More Information
- Contact Rebecca Hull at email@example.com
Ready to Join?