Commercial Advisory Council (CAC) Nominations
If you are a motivated and engaged Commercial member of APCO and would like to help make the Association even better, we encourage you to become involved in the CAC. Nominations will be accepted through May 31, 2020.
The Nominations Committee will review the background, industry segment and geographical area of the nominees and then recommend a slate of nominees to the CAC by July 1, 2020. Voting on all nominees will occur at the Annual CAC Meeting, August 15, 2020. Apply now in advance or self-nominate yourself at the CAC Annual Meeting in Baltimore!.
The CAC is also proud to introduce new the Associate Membership option. A non-voting, 1-year term position, intended for potential new CAC members to get their feet wet!
- Your name and contact information (phone, email, and USPS mail address)
- The name of your Company AND the name of any parent company. CAC rules provide that only two members of any company or subsidiary may serve on the CAC at any given time.
- Your APCO Membership Number and the APCO Chapter(s) in which membership is held.
- A general description of your interest in serving on the CAC and how your participation would help broaden or strengthen the CAC.
- A letter from your local Chapter recommending you for service on the CAC. (optional)
Nominations will be accepted through May 31, 2020.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Jason Bernard, CAC Nominations Committee Chair