Thank you for your interest in co-hosting an APCO Institute training course. With your assistance, we can bring high-quality APCO training to your community at no charge to you or your agency.
APCO Institute offers a wide variety of classes to co-host. All are taught by an APCO Institute Adjunct Instructor.
We require two to three months advance notice so that we may properly promote the class and make all of the preparations to be sure that your class is a success. APCO Institute reserves the right of final decision on the exact dates for the class and the minimum number of students for each class. Classes that do not meet the minimum required number of registrants may be cancelled.
As the co-host, there are a few things that we require of you and your agency:
- Complete and submit this co-host application to the APCO Institute.
- Contact local agencies in your area to invite their staff members to participate in the class.
- Provide a suitable classroom facility for the class. (See details in the co-host application.)
- Designate a staff member to receive and hold the shipment of books and materials for the class,
and to ensure that those materials are available to the instructor at least one hour prior to the
start of the first day of class.
- Designate a staff member to facilitate instructor/student introductions.
- Assist the instructor as needed.
Please fill out the co-host application completely and submit to the APCO Institute. You will receive a PDF copy of your application. PLEASE SAVE THIS FOR YOUR RECORDS.
Please provide us with the following information. If you wish to co-host multiple courses or dates, please do so by submitting a separate application for each. If you have any questions, please call the Institute at (386) 322-2500 or email [email protected].