Updates Regarding Increased Tensions in the Middle East
The US Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), has issued two important updates regarding increased tensions in the Middle East and potential retaliation against US assets. APCO encourages all members and agencies to read these articles and take appropriate actions.
- On January 7, 2020, CISA issued a CISA Insights document entitled, “Increased Geopolitical Tensions and Threats” pertaining to the increased tension with Iran. You can read the new CISA Insights at: https://www.cisa.gov/sites/default/files/publications/CISA-Insights-Increased-Geopolitical-Tensions-and-Threats-S508C.pdf
- CISA has posted Activity Alert (AA) AA20-006A: Potential for Iranian Cyber Response to U.S. Military Strike in Baghdad (TLP:WHITE) to the CISA/US-CERT website at the following URL: https://www.us-cert.gov/ncas/alerts/aa20-006a.
Latest Cybersecurity News
- Vulnerability Summary for the Week of May 10, 2021
- CISA Publishes Eviction Guidance for Networks Affected by SolarWinds and AD/M365 Compromise
- Eviction Guidance for Networks Affected by the SolarWinds and Active Directory/M365 Compromise
- WordPress Releases Security Update
- Adobe Releases Security Updates for Multiple Products
APCO Cybersecurity Resources
Federal Cybersecurity Resources
Additional Cybersecurity Resources
- Cyber Threats to Public Safety: Motorola Solutions 2018 Landscape of Cyber Threats to Public Safety