A successful Comprehensive Quality Program requires a systematic approach. This course will provide the necessary insight so that the proper tools and methodologies can be employed to make the Quality Program a vital and useful part of your agency.
- Quality Planning and Methodologies
- Standards and Liability in Quality Programs
- Building a Performance Evaluation Program
- Crisis Negotiation Tools for the Telecommunicator
- Feedback and Coaching Skills
- Surveys and Analysis
CDEs Earned: 16
Students should be experienced in Communications Center operations, have a working knowledge of communications policies and procedures, and be involved in the Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement within their agency.
Full and Commercial Members
|Contract||2 days||Contact us for pricing||Contact us for pricing|