Spectrum Management Resources
700/800 MHz Regional Planning Committee
Instructions for filing Regional Plans electronically with Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- First -- Go to FCC's ECFS page at http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/ecfs/
- Select “Submit a Filing”
- Enter your docket number under “proceeding” -- continue to fill in the cover sheet (see sample cover sheet below)
- At Block 12, select “Amendment”
- Upload your document(s) Cover letter, Amendment, etc.
- ECFS will generate a “Confirmation” that your filing has been accepted.
- File your dockets in both the WT 02-55 (Rebanding docket) and the RPC's NPSPAC docket. Refer to https://www.fcc.gov/general/800-mhz-rpc-directory to find your region's NPSPAC docket.
- Send an email to John Evanoff to advise that you've filed your notification of intent to file either a streamlined amendment or a full amendment (requires letters of concurrence).
- Region 9 Rebanding Plan Sample
- 800 MHz Streamline Cover Letter Template
- 800 MHz Regional Plan Template
- Region 42 Frequency Allocation Sample
- 800 MHz Revised Channel Plan
- Tracking 800 MHz and 700 MHz Plans
- FCC 800 MHz NPSPAC Reconfiguration Presentation
- Transition Administrator Update presentation
- APCO Workshop Master Slide Deck
- Computer Assisted Pre-Coordination Resource and Database (CAPRAD)
- National Interoperability Field Operations Guide (NIFOG)
- National Regional Planning Council (NRPC)
700/800 MHz RPC June 29-30, 2009 Orlando Workshop