Spectrum Management Resources
700/800 MHz Regional Planning Committee
Instructions for filing Regional Plans electronically with Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- First -- Go to FCC's ECFS page at http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/ecfs/
- Select “Submit a Filing”
- Enter your docket number under “proceeding” -- continue to fill in the cover sheet (see sample cover sheet below)
- At Block 12, select “Amendment”
- Upload your document(s) Cover letter, Amendment, etc.
- ECFS will generate a “Confirmation” that your filing has been accepted.
- File your dockets in both the WT 02-55 (Rebanding docket) and the RPC's NPSPAC docket. Refer to https://www.fcc.gov/general/800-mhz-rpc-directory to find your region's NPSPAC docket.
- Send an email to John Evanoff to advise that you've filed your notification of intent to file either a streamlined amendment or a full amendment (requires letters of concurrence).
- 800 MHz Region 9 Rebanding Plan Sample
- 800 MHz Streamline Cover Letter Template
- 800 MHz Regional Plan Template
- 800 MHz Region 42 Frequency Allocation Sample
- 800 MHz Revised Channel Plan
- Tracking 800 MHz and 700 MHz Plans
- 700 MHz Plan Template
- FCC 800 MHz NPSPAC Reconfiguration Presentation
- 800 MHz Transition Administrator Update presentation
- 800 MHz APCO Workshop Master Slide Deck
- 700 MHz Workshop Presentation (Rick Burke, Televate)