AFC's license management services provides peace of mind.
Your FCC issued Call Sign is your official license to operate a land mobile radio system. An FCC license is a dynamic instrument that includes periodic time sensitive evolution in order to maintain its good standing and your authority to continue operations on your radio system. AFC's License Management Services provides peace of mind by reviewing your call sign to ensure its current good standing basis and ensuring future FCC changes and time sensitive requirements are adhered to and supported.
We can manage your Part 90 Public Safety licenses to save you time and aggravation with professional expertise. We can track your licenses to make sure they are renewed on time and that all required notifications are submitted promptly. We can prepare license applications for modifications or new stations, submit Special Temporary Authorities, submit required construction/coverage notices, administrative updates, FAA applications, Antenna Structure Registrations, Taxpayer Identification Number registrations, and other miscellaneous services.
The following License Management Services are available:
- Preliminary Call Sign Research
- Identifying of the call sign(s) that are licensed to a customer based on specific licensee information submitted by the customer (i.e. known names by which the licensee may be referred to on an FCC call sign license and/or one or more FRN/FCC Registration Numbers).
- Initial Call Sign Review
- Screening and reviewing in detail of call sign(s) to identify potential errors and omissions. [Does not address any technical or operational interference issues which may affect an incumbent license or any other licensee.
- Ongoing Call Sign Monitoring
- Ongoing monitoring of specific customer's call sign(s) for any changes in the FCC ULS database which may require or cause action on behalf of the licensee, such as FCC notification requirements, termination notices, construction requirements etc.
- Includes annual contact/administrative information verification and maintaining licenses in a database.
AFC can make managing your licenses a painless process, really! Let us put our staff experienced in application preparation and processing, FCC Universal Licensing policies and procedures, FCC licensing, knowledge of FCC Rules and Regulations, and the coordination process to work for you. We are devoted to providing full-service licensing, coordination, and engineering services and will follow through on your requests from beginning to end, keeping you informed all along the way. If you are interested in license management services, please call Katherine Reynolds at (386) 944-2469 or send e-mail to email@example.com.