Providing satisfactory customer service in the high energy, often high stress field of public safety communications, is paramount to successful performance in this profession, both for the individual telecommunicator as well as the agency they represent. This course addresses all aspects of customer service and how it impacts our industry. Although intangible, it is a critical component that must be understood and applied in excellence to every situation.
- Defining customer service
- Customer attitudes and expectations
- Customer service in public safety
- Impact of customer service on public safety
- Communications center customer service in action
- Customer service and quality control
- Investigating complaints
Perfect for a one-day pre-conference or post-conference course
CDEs Earned: 8
Recertification Requirements: None
|Contract||1 day||Contact us for pricing||Contact us for pricing|
* You must be a current Associate, Full or Commercial member to receive member discounts on all courses. Online members receive member discounts on online courses only.
Late fee $25 (applied 10 days prior to course start date)
Tuition includes a comprehensive course manual and all certification fees.
Additional shipping fees may apply for international shipments.
Tuition for live courses does not include travel, lodging, meals or other costs. Online class tuition does not include web access fees or other local internet/web-related costs. Successful students will earn APCO Institute certification.