CAC Scholarship Donations
Invest in the future of public safety communications professionals – your donation will make a difference.
The Commercial Advisory Council (CAC) Scholarship Program Fund is a means for APCO commercial members to give back to the working telecommunicators in the public safety community. Donations are accepted throughout the year and disbursed to qualified APCO members for public safety job-related training. APCO Institute administers the scholarship funds that are received through the CAC.
- Benefits of Participating in the CAC Scholarship Program
- Recognition on APCO International website
- Listing in Annual Conference Program Guide
- Acknowledgment on signage on-site at Annual Conference
- Credit towards APCO International’s Corporate Partner program
- Recognition in PSC, Public Safety Communications, magazine
How to Donate
To donate, complete this CAC Scholarship Fund Donation Form.
Please contact Lisa C. Williams if you have any questions.
Thank You to Our Scholarship Donors