APCO International has chapters and affiliates around the globe! Are you interested in developing a chapter in your country or region? The following are requirements to submit a chapter proposal:
In order to submit a chapter proposal, 10 individuals working and/or living in the geographic boundaries of the proposed charter must be active members of APCO International. Not a member yet? Sign up now.
- If the chapter proposal includes a region (several countries), 6 individuals working and/or living in each country must be active members of APCO International.
- Each chapter must have a Constitution and/or Bylaws which must be regularly maintained.
- Chapters must have “APCO” in their name.
- Chapters must have two meetings per year and prepare minutes.
- Each chapter will have representation on the Executive Council. Each chapter must vote on their representative and then notify APCO headquarters.
APCO International has three affiliates: British APCO, APCO Australasia and APCO Canada. Each affiliate is an independent organization with its own governing documents, board of officers and events. To learn more about each affiliate, pleas click on the name below.
British APCO www.bapco.org.uk
APCO Australasia www.apcoaust.com.au
APCO Canada www.apco.ca
The affiliates and APCO International are part of a coalition, APCO Global Alliance (AGA). The vision of this body is to influence the growth and development of communications technology worldwide. The AGA seeks to promote and influence excellence in the development and use of public safety communications and information management systems on a global scale and to proactively encourage cooperation amongst the participating organizations to make the world a safer place in which to live.
Learn more about the APCO Global Alliance at www.apcoglobalalliance.org